SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Help me find M&P 2.0 3.6 Holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me find M&P 2.0 3.6 Holsters Login/Join 
posted
Anyone having luck finding holsters made for the 3.6” M&P 2.0? Only one I’ve seen purpose-built for it is from Priority One Holsters. Coworker has one and does not like it.

I know I can get a holster for a 4” and it should fit, and I know I can get something like a Comptac MTAC for a 3.5” compact with an open muzzle end and just slide it through, but I’m looking for something *made* for the 3.6.

Anyone got any ideas? I would like an IWB and an OWB Kydex.

Paging Ozarks Holster Co..

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Vedder holsters

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4950030844

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had an M&PC9 and used Blackhawk leather IWB And a Check-Six. When I sold it I kept the holsters and are a perfect fit for the new M&P 2.0 Compact 3.6.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post