SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Recommendations Laser/Light CZ Scorpion EVO Pistol
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendations Laser/Light CZ Scorpion EVO Pistol Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have recommendations on a CZ Scorpion EVO Pistol for a Laser/Light combo? My Scorpion is being shipped to my FFL from Grab A Gun. I just ordered about $500 in accessories (mags, grip, char. handle, QD, Sling, mag loaders) and am waiting for SB Tactical to release the telescoping arm brace and for PSA to have another special for the Vortex Sparc with 10 AR 15 pmags. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
This one I used and enjoyed

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
TLR8

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Scorpion. I think you will find it quite fun.

Mine has a number of parts from HB Industries. The most obvious are the M-Lok hand guard (slanted back like the original factory cheese grater quad rail) and the pistol grip.

The Kalashnikov safety levers work fine, with either thumb or trigger finger.

Bart Noir

Posts: 22 | Location: Soggy Puget Sound | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bart Noir:
Congrats on the Scorpion. I think you will find it quite fun.

Mine has a number of parts from HB Industries. The most obvious are the M-Lok hand guard (slanted back like the original factory cheese grater quad rail) and the pistol grip.

The Kalashnikov safety levers work fine, with either thumb or trigger finger.

Bart Noir

I hope mine will be in later this week. I have been stocking up on Fiocchi & S&B ammo for the break in. I am anxiously waiting for SB Tactical to come out with the telescoping arm brace.

Happy shooting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post