SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Armorers Video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armorers Video Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good Armorers video? I know that OpSpec training has one by Bruce Gray. Having taken a course with them last year (Practical Fundamentals) and another scheduled (APOC) this year, I am leaning towards that, but wondered if anyone had an opinion on it or on any others.

Posts: 5 | Registered: August 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What gun are you looking for a video for?

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce's video is great. I also think that Chris Orndorff P-series video is very well done.

Posts: 204 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrhawk:
Bruce's video is great. I also think that Chris Orndorff P-series video is very well done.

I have both of the above-noted videos--I prefer Bruce's video.

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Hey,

From the perspective of disassembly and reassembly, to be honest, I think you can find enough data on youtube if you were looking to only detail strip a gun. Our video covers everything from detail stripping, to lubrication, to much more from a technical sense, with quite a bit of history and design evolution across the various P-Series guns, as well as some gunsmithing tips. It's a two disk set and goes into great detail.

Thanks,

Jones

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. I have a number of Sig P series guns (P226, P229, P227, P220) so that's what I am looking for. I like the idea of one with more than just a detail strip, so the fact that the Bruce Gray one covers history and design evolution sounds pretty good to me. Ordering it today.

Posts: 5 | Registered: August 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post