SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone need a set of factory P228 grips ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone need a set of factory P228 grips ? Login/Join 
posted
These came off a P228 long gone.

First person to post they need them gets them. Of course you must own a P228!

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tundrav84wd
posted Hide Post
I'll take them. I do own a P228. Probably send them into Hogue for recheckering.

Old School German Sigs,....Quality and Reliability you can consistently depend on, right out of the box.

**Remembering 9/11/2001 Celebrating 5/1/2011**

OPUS DEI CUM PECUNIA ALIENUM EFFICEMUS

Posts: 6417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't need any but what a generous offer.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tundrav84wd:
I'll take them. I do own a P228. Probably send them into Hogue for recheckering.

Does Hogue still offer checkering.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tundra. I will happily send them to you but they are practically brand new.

My email is in my profile. Send me your address and they will go out this week.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tundrav84wd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
quote:

Does Hogue still offer checkering.

Last I knew they did,...about $40 to do it.

Old School German Sigs,....Quality and Reliability you can consistently depend on, right out of the box.

**Remembering 9/11/2001 Celebrating 5/1/2011**

OPUS DEI CUM PECUNIA ALIENUM EFFICEMUS

Posts: 6417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Address received. Coming to you this week.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member