SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Owner's manuals from Sig?... got one thanks!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Owner's manuals from Sig?... got one thanks! Login/Join 
posted
I called Sig customer service and was told they do not have an owner's manual to purchase and to check with TopGun, which advised they do not.

I wanted to buy an original owner's manual; I have a copy.

Does anyone know where you would buy an original, or am I just talking to the wrong person at Sig in customer service?

It is for a Current production Sig pistol.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tschiemer,

Posts: 2560 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Most gun companies will send you a manual for free, as part of their CYA program. Ask for a freebie.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For what gun? I have a zillion of some of them and would gladly send you one.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P-239 SAS Second Gen.

(I gave my manual to someone who did not have one locally and want to replace it for my 239).

I am not at home but believe it is this one:

https://www.sigsauer.com/wp-co.../07/Classic_Line.pdf

Posts: 2560 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK will check now I see the cover type. Its odd though that I went to the sig website and they didn't have a P series manual available at least as far as I could see.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a zillion as well from various time periods. I think a couple x series too- let me know which one.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nshumway... received today priority mail. Very much appreciated!

posted Hide Post
I just purchased a new P210 Carry which only came with some kind of safety pamphlet in the box and on it it said to with download one off of the website or if unable to do so to contact customer service and they would mail you a hard copy. I did just that because I like to have a hard copy of each pistol’s owners manual. Anyway I was told by the customer service rep that “in order to serve our customers better we are no longer providing hard copies of owners manuals”. She continued to say that I should either download one or purchase a hard copy manual from their website. I find it kind of annoying that I purchased an expensive Sig pistol and they can’t even provide you with a printed owners manual. I shouldn’t have to either download one of purchase one.

Posts: 1066 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: May 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR:
Anyway I was told by the customer service rep that “in order to serve our customers better we are no longer providing hard copies of owners manuals”. She continued to say that I should either download one or purchase a hard copy manual from their website.

Weak AF Mad

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR:
I shouldn’t have to either download one of purchase one.
I agree

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post