Notify
Tools

TGS Login/Join 
posted
Who is TGS? I need an extractor for an X5 from Germany

Posts: 4 | Registered: September 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Top Gun Supply

Carefull, if you think about ordering something ... it'll be at your door immediately. Great company and FAST.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
You are probably going to need to contact SIG about that.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bpnkrtn:
Top Gun Supply

Carefull, if you think about ordering something ... it'll be at your door immediately. Great company and FAST.

And they have a nice case of beautiful stainless Sigs. I was there last Saturday and drooled looking at all of them.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
quote:
Originally posted by bpnkrtn:
Top Gun Supply

And they have a nice case of beautiful stainless Sigs. I was there last Saturday and drooled looking at all of them.

I was there yesterday drooling too. Got my quarterly profit sharing check and was gonna buy something expensive(think WC) but decided not to.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:

I believe that collection is all nickel-plated SIGs that TGS purchased from a member/collector here.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
quote:

I believe that collection is all nickel-plated SIGs that TGS purchased from a member/collector here.

Correct! Smile

An X5 extractor is going to be a difficult find.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post