SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220 SAO Questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 SAO Questions Login/Join 
posted
What are my options if I am interested in a full-size SAO P220? Is there a non-railed option? All I have seen so far are Nitron, stainless slide, and Super Match. Are there any options I am missing?

Thanks.

Posts: 516 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure what ALL the options are but I've seen P220 Compact SAO with no rail. I recently picked up this P220 Carry SAO...

And it works fine with my older W. German P220 slide on it...

Or the slide off my P220 SME...

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
If you look at my Post in the lounge from the NRA show you will se the new 220 SAO legion that is coming out soon.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dusty, I did see that. Question asked and answered. To be honest, I'd given up on a P220 Legion. I am glad they are going ahead with it.

John--nice modularity. Smile

Posts: 516 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few years back I got a 220 Carry from Bud's. SAO, SAS treatment as well. Great gun.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herknav:
...a full-size SAO P220? Is there a non-railed option?

The only one I can think of right now would be an X-Six.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
Sig has announced "Traditional" as in non-railed models for this year at the SHOT show. I kind of doubt there will be any SAO models released in that bunch but it's possible.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post