SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which Nite sites fit Steyr M9's?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which Nite sites fit Steyr M9's? Login/Join 
posted
Anybody know what Nite Sites fit the different Steyr M9's? I think that they fit the same dovetails that some other pistol also fits, I wonder which one it is?

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Springfield XD with the help of a file.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
Springfield XD with the help of a file.

How many thousandths worth of file?

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I have seen them come from the factory with TFO’s so maybe contact them. Aren’t Springfield XD dovetails the same dimension as Sig?

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The xd uses sig sights, there are a few manufacturers making them specifically for steyr but I can't remember off the top of my head but google should help. When I got my L9 last week I was about to order some but I like these trap sights too much, and they just look cool

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trijicon makes a night sight set. Bright and tough #st01.

Posts: 267 | Location: South Florida  | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post