SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Biggest surpise for me; I haven't bought a gun this year.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biggest surpise for me; I haven't bought a gun this year. Login/Join 
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I bought several last year and was not planning on buying any this year. BUT I have always wanted to add a minty 1960s Browning Hi Power to the collection, and may end up doing that this year.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I predict it will be a preowned one that will come through your store that will catch your eye Wink

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Biggest surprise was I didn’t either. I started off the year with a suppressor. Then I preordered the P365. I just got notified today by CZ that the two P10C SR guns I ordered in December 2016 will be shipping soon. I’m done. Taking a break from guns to concentrate on lightsabers and katanas.

Oh wait. This summer I will be buying back my gen4 Glock 31 if we transition our department to new Glocks. Just waiting for the go ahead to order new guns. (Which means my LE dealer will con me into buying my yearly blue label gun so maybe two Glocks this year)

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post