SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Reed's Custom Ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reed's Custom Ammo Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted
I may have posted this before, but thought I would post again. I've ordered my Tokarev ammo from them, as they offer that caliber in several high quality loads. All I've shot has functioned and grouped well.

The Tokarev caliber is the only one I've used, but, may order some of their 9mm offerings in 147 gr weights, and some 32 SW Longs to use in my Ruger SP101 327 Federal.

Expect a short wait for calibers not in stock, perhaps a month, most show in stock, but I would check with them prior to ordering, not sure how current their website is.

Last, they make ammo in many odd, old, and hard to find calibers.

https://shop.reedsammo.com/main.sc

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Good stuff.

I have a few odd calibers myself and Reeds has some that you just can't get anywhere else.

Posts: 9141 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
The Tokarev ammo / JHP, I've ordered from Reeds is a great defense load for that caliber. Less flash than any other Tokarev ammo I've shot.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post