SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Pistol size comparison chart.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pistol size comparison chart. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
My fiancee found this. It's awesome, wish I knew it existed before. Bookmark it.

https://nivlam.github.io

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! Thanks for the link.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
That is a great tool. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting, and useful ... thank you.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JGIORD
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

Thanks

Posts: 461 | Location: AZ | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding link!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Semper Fi
Madmatt

SIGs, BHPs, CZ PCRs, HKs, 1911s, S&W 625-3 45 ACP, HK/Benelli M1S90, Colts 6721/LE6920, Steyr SBSs, Emerson and ZT Knives, Rubicons, Harleys & APBTs

Posts: 416 | Location: USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Neat! I hope that they add more pistols. Currently no Berettas at all.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is helpful,thanks. When I research a gun, I usually have to make my own chart. To be able to have a pic or what I want is perfect. That gives a better insight than having to go to a gun store and hope they have what I want. It would be even better if you could superimpose the others pistols to compare actual sizes of even the same maker's products. Very cool though.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw: It would be even better if you could superimpose the others pistols to compare actual sizes of even the same maker's products. Very cool though.

You can. Just check two boxes.

I hope they keep it going and update as new models come out.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Very cool site IMO!

Posts: 1768 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is very helpful.Thanks for posting.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Jesse, very interesting and helpful.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing!

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sourkraut
posted Hide Post
Great resource, thanks!

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die." Joe Louis

Posts: 591 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Good site.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1857 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great chart!

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That is pretty cool. I hope they add more models.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I guess I have too many guns as some of the models I have were not listed. I hope they add more in the future.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The creator of the website will add more by request.

He's asking you do a little of the leg work providing:

◦Manufacturer and model names.
◦A link to the gun's specifications/dimensions.
◦A link to a high quality side image of the gun.

Also he's requesting it sent by Redit, which I don't have, not sure how many of the forum uses it.

https://nivlam.github.io/faq.html

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the link.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post