SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 92FS Centurion fully upgraded
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 92FS Centurion fully upgraded Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
FYI, the LTT grips are made by VZ, just as the Wilson grips are, but the checkering on the LTT grips goes higher, above the top grip screw.

I can't comment on the WC grips or the Centurion, but I've got a set of the LTT grips on my 92FS and it feels like a different pistol than the original factory grips. I like them much better, not only improving the grip feel but also trigger reach (I have smallish hands). YMMV.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Nice. Are the Wilson grips the same as the Langdon ones? How do you like them?

I have both the WC Ultra-Thins, as well as the LTT Ultra-Thins.

Maybe it's the checkering pattern or something else, but the LTT's feel just a tad bit thinner that the WC ones - FWIW.

Both are great and completely change the feel of the gun for the better.

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Looks like Langdon, Wilson and VZ have variants (all made by VZ with checkering differences) of these on their websites.

I guessed they were the same, but wasn't sure.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post