SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Happy 4th! Show off your BBQ gun!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy 4th! Show off your BBQ gun! Login/Join 
Picture of SecurityGeek
posted Hide Post
Here's mine:

Posts: 194 | Location: Little Elm, Texas | Registered: April 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I was planning on ordering a nice OWB holster from R. Grizzle for the 2.5" 686 I picked up a few weeks ago, but Monday I traded my Sig 556 classic to a buddy straight up for his 3" 624 Lew Horton. So it might get the holster instead Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
For smaller BBQ events:

For larger BBQ events:

For AZ/Western/SASS themed BBQ events:

Happy 241st Anniversary of the First Brexit!

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post

Posts: 118 | Location: Hampton, VA / Salvo, NC | Registered: June 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May the forth (of July) be with you!
And, may the Republic live long and prosper!

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Nothin' special but it will be when my Chigs grips arrive. Trying this Imgur thing. Happy 4th.

Posts: 3507 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I picked something I didn't care about handling with greasy fingers, worrying about dripping condiments, or crumbs getting in the action. Then again, I may need a tetanus shot later if the thirteen shots of bourbon don't sterilize my blood. Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
quote:

Cheers to you as well. And fuck photobucket Big Grin

I copied you photo on Imgur

Posts: 3507 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^ Brings a whole new meaning to the term "gunsmoke". Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
quote:

Cheers to you as well. And fuck photobucket Big Grin

I copied you photo on Imgur

Thanks. BTW it's not mine, just one seen, don't recall where

Posts: 118 | Location: Hampton, VA / Salvo, NC | Registered: June 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I was planning on ordering a nice OWB holster from R. Grizzle for the 2.5" 686 I picked up a few weeks ago, but Monday I traded my Sig 556 classic to a buddy straight up for his 3" 624 Lew Horton. So it might get the holster instead Smile

I purchased one of these new in the early 1980s. They are a great shooting revolver!! I am very fond of 44 Special.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post