SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Post panic purchase, pre panic prices
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post panic purchase, pre panic prices Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
Local store has been closed since March, all the workers are older guys at risk for covid.
Finally opened up this week.

They sold out of 9mm and 5.56 the 1st two days
Have 6 or 7 Glocks, paid $619 for a 19X with night sights

Stopped by a friends pawn shop after lunch , she had just put out a Hellcat OSP for $450. She refuses to gouge, and will hold items to make sure a regular doesn’t want them before they go in the counter
Used, like new in box.

The son will likely claim the 19X as a truck gun, was gonna get him a used 19, but might as well go big.

Looked on gunbroker and was floored at what people are paying for stuff.
That’s the most I’ve ever paid for a Glock, can t imagine paying over $1000 for a bone stock model.

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I do like the 19X, and at that price, it is a WINNER!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
98.SiG and Rising
Picture of Sig Fever
posted Hide Post
Nice score! The Hellcat is a great little pistol, I have the non-OSP model.

Warning...SiGs are addictive, keep out of the reach of adults!

Blue Lives Matter: Thank a Police Officer for their Service!

Posts: 5795 | Location: Virginia USA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I hope to have a 19X some day, but I am still trying to satisfy my P226 addiction with my most recent fix.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post