SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
Picture of NorfolkP229
posted Hide Post
Hey, I think I see mine in the family photo!! Big Grin

I think we need to hold annual family reunions!!

---------------
Jeffrey

P365 - GGI P220ST 10mm - Sig Mosquito - Various Others

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7897 | Location: WNC Native, now in Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: August 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by McGee23:
Flork has already left and moved on to work at Apex with Randy in CA. It's all Bruce, Torie and Roy now.

No wonder I haven't gotten a reply to my Email. Confused I think I'll call next week to make sure I get my message through. Thanks for posting this info.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce, congratulations on completion of first round! Next "runs" should be a little less agonizing! What looks like Nitron Elite's must have your black coating?

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gary1911A1:
quote:
Originally posted by McGee23:
Flork has already left and moved on to work at Apex with Randy in CA. It's all Bruce, Torie and Roy now.

No wonder I haven't gotten a reply to my Email. Confused I think I'll call next week to make sure I get my message through. Thanks for posting this info.

Don't forget Andrea, our office manager, Jim, our new generalist, and PiPi, my poodle and communications director.

Seriously though, please feel free to call at 541-468-3840. As an expedient, all emails from our website contact form have been routed through scott@grayguns.com, and I'm still wading through and sorting the large backlogged volume of messages we've recieved lately along with triaging Scott's previous communications. I'm certain to get to yours this weekend, but call me anyway. Thanks!

And thanks for the positive comments on these 10mm's. I've been detailing and reworking things to get them ready to go, and I'm packing them now.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
Howdy! it's a great day. here's the official family snapshot of the first 10mm run. Mags and mag releases are fitted and all of your 10mm's are going out now. Your long wait is over. Here they are!

A few are not in this image. I'm reworking two for some inadvertant cosmetic issues, and two have been delivered.

-Bruce

Bruce,

Looks awesome! ! !

I think I see mine it's either the furthest or second furthest from the right on the top row. Big Grin

After speaking with you, briefly a couple of weeks ago, I'm sure that you're glad to get out from under this project. And taking the opportunity to bask in the forthcoming praise of satisfied and happy gun lunatics who's friends and acquaintances at gun ranges are seized with envy at our bigger, badder noise-makers! Big Grin Big Grin

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I'm excited. I can't tell which one is mine, though; it would be one of the black beaver-tailed ones (unless it's one of the few not in the group photo).

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16508 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why does this remind me of the guys standing around the hospital nursery windows with a pocket full of cigars (can you still do that)?

I couldn't pick mine out then, either. Big Grin

NRA Endowment member, because who else is going to protect your 2nd amendment right?

Posts: 157 | Location: Roanoke, VA | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gemurdock:
Why does this remind me of the guys standing around the hospital nursery windows with a pocket full of cigars (can you still do that)?

I couldn't pick mine out then, either. Big Grin

Yeah, you can still do that, but you light them at your own peril.

After two years, this pregnacy appears to be over...you'll have to forgive our relieved anxiety. And what will seem to everyone else, as an interminable parade of "I'm so freakin' happy with my new GGI 10mm Kitty Killer!" posts - with photo's of course - that's going to become de rigueur around these parts.... Big Grin

On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
I'm excited. I can't tell which one is mine, though; it would be one of the black beaver-tailed ones (unless it's one of the few not in the group photo).

The tell-tale for me is the Black Elite w/out the mag-well...and even then, for all I know mine might be one of those that's having a little cosmetic work done to it.

Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anarion:
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:

The tell-tale for me is the Black Elite w/out the mag-well...and even then, for all I know mine might be one of those that's having a little cosmetic work done to it.

I'm not sure without checking. As can be expected with a project this big and complex (no two are the same...something about us being a true CUSTOM shop...?), I've had some reworking to do here and there with fixing a scratch on a slide, improving a DA pull, replacing a dinged positioning pin or installing cleaner sights...that sort of thing. We did have one pistol that unfortunately got confused with another from the same supplier and didn't get the Super Black treatment the client asked for, but I think that's the only big omission or error left to correct now. After a couple years of waiting, they better be right!

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The guns look amazing! I need to find a 220ST and figure out a way to bribe my way into the 2nd group. Big Grin

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn! I can't pick mine out, either. So I guess I'll just have to wait until mine arrives.

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore | Registered: August 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of signoir
posted Hide Post
I think that I can see mine...non-elite, superblack, with magwell. Aw...isn't she cute...time to redecorate the safe.

"When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power...like God must feel... when he's holding a gun!" H. Simpson.

Posts: 1044 | Registered: July 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, I recognize mine - the two tone at the far right, middle. Now I finally have a custom pistol, and I just had a cutom 6.8 SPC rifle built (AR platform). My God, one would think I actually had money.

dhb

Posts: 18 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dhb:
Ah, I recognize mine - the two tone at the far right, middle. Now I finally have a custom pistol, and I just had a cutom 6.8 SPC rifle built (AR platform). My God, one would think I actually had money.

dhb
"HAD" being the operative word!

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore | Registered: August 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
It maybe just the way it looks in the picture, but they all seem to have the internal extractor which is good for me as my 220ST has an internal and I'm in the second group.

Bruce if I don't hear a reply to my Email, I'll call Friday. Thanks. Smile

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 220parts
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for the range reports!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 220parts,

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Posts: 891 | Location: SW, NH | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool project. I have a Glock 20 and always wished Sig had a 10mm.

Posts: 16 | Location: Berk CO. | Registered: October 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had no problems with my several personal 220's with internal extractor over many years that I've owned them! However, I am very careful to clean thoroughly, around this area. None of my "internals" were acquired in last 2-3 years which could be a factor?

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Has anyone received theirs yet? Anxious to see the range reports

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post