SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
Flork, that is good news as Michael Bane may feature it on his DownrangeTV blog.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here she is. Cool

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Thanks, para.

That looks pretty nice.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
WOW!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about. What a beautiful P-220.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
Could you show us some pictures of the inside of the frame where the locking block is? I need to send in my money for the barrel. If you can give us a range report. Thanks for the pics. Smile

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice job Para! Think looking at that pic has started some sort of tingling sensation!

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Big Grin 10mm P220 ST.........Priceless

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4448 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good timing for a 10mm. Colt has just rereleased the 10mm Delta Elite at Shot Show.

Posts: 32 | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Here she is. Cool

OMG! That looks awesome! I'm so looking forward to getting to finally getting to shoot mine...haven't been this excited about a "present" since X-mas when I was 9 years old.

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident BoneCrusher
Picture of 45R
posted Hide Post
Slightly off topic but its about time you guys have shirts and a logo Smile

---------------------------
My Gallery

Posts: 9656 | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of quietshot
posted Hide Post
Michael Bane on the Conversion!! Click "My Second Day at SHOT"

http://www.downrange.tv/shotshow2008/?author=2

Sig P220R SAO .45ACP

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." ~ John 15:13

Chuck Norris puts the laughter in manslaughter.

Posts: 1008 | Location: Sitting, Waiting, Wishing | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
its about time you guys have shirts and a logo

we do

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14175 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leo d.
posted Hide Post
silly question...

what's the turn around time?

sillier question:

what's the chances of providing a 2st gen 220ST with a funky SPORT frame and wacky fake rails and getting a standard rail in the end?

______
------
leo d.

Posts: 12034 | Location: N37* 39 W122* 3 | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the Sig 220-45-S ok for this conversion ?

Posts: 395 | Registered: June 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uzi with that "S" in your description, denoting "all stainless", you certainly can!

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45R:

We have shirts, hats and a logo. After 30 years, I thought it was about time.

Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of seabass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
quote:

Bruce

It's ok Bruce, better late than never Razz

Posts: 1139 | Location: CA | Registered: July 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
quote:

Bruce

Well, let's see them!

Posts: 4668 | Location: Marysville, WA | Registered: May 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clubster
posted Hide Post
That is one real nice looking P220ST (10mm)!! I am suprised Bruce has not engraved his name or company name on the pistol somewhere. I think it would add a great custom touch.

Able Company Sports LLC -- Licensed FFL
AbleCompanySports@Charter.Net

Posts: 5340 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: May 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clubster:
That is one real nice looking P220ST (10mm)!! I am suprised Bruce has not engraved his name or company name on the pistol somewhere. I think it would add a great custom touch.

We will be. I'm looking for a firm who can do this for us reliably and quickly in our region.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post