SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drvink:
I'm also interested in the GGI logo. Will this delay delivery?

No. All will be logo'd. I'm not sure how this became seen as an option, but it's always been my intention to mark these 10's appropriately. I'm on it, spending Saturday on them.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce,

Since the "logo" was discussed but never made official, it would have been improper to assume that it would be "automatic." I'm sure that GGI is proud of their accomplishments, with these conversions. Ignoring any economic value the GGI logo may add, it not only adds a "cool" factor but is also reassuring that the gun will bear such a respected name!

While I've never met Scott or you, I feel that I know you both through this forum. I'm sure many in this forum feel the same way. As busy as you both are, you find time to respond and always do so in a gentlemanly manner.

Thank you-

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore | Registered: August 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AaronP220R
posted Hide Post
They're both first rate dudes. I probably bug them more than anything on this planet and yet they're always kind to me...Smile

Les Baer Premier II (Custom Carry look-alike)
Les Baer TRS Hard Chrome
Sigarms P220 Carry SAO Beavertail
Sigarms P226 Blackwater
Sigarms P226ST 9mm

Posts: 4649 | Location: NW Houston Texas | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AaronP220R:
.... I probably bug them more than anything on this planet...

I doubt that, I still don't understand why they wouldn't take me up on getting them Nextels.... Eek

Posts: 2673 | Registered: June 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
banana
sandwich
Picture of cupcake45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig228-gsr:
quote:
Originally posted by AaronP220R:
.... I probably bug them more than anything on this planet...

I doubt that, I still don't understand why they wouldn't take me up on getting them Nextels.... Eek

That's why I'm glad we don't have cell service in my county..... Big Grin

-----------------------

"Cogito, ergo sum"

Torie Simmons
Salient Arms International
2364 Sturgis Rd. Unit B
Oxnard , CA 93030 USA

[T] 805-983-1200
[F] 805-426-8196

salient.arms.ts@gmail.com

www.SalientArmsInternational.com
www.SalientSecurityServices.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?

Posts: 123 | Location: Oxnard, CA | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cupcake45:

...and that's why our faithful roadie will be sngging a satellite phone for the class...i'm assuming Garmin will be able to find your place

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14175 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Those pics look good guys. I'm excited to hear the range reports from the first batch of them.

Is this a conversion that you guys intend to offer indefinatly or for a limited time?

I know that you guys can do it cheaper by doing multiple pistols in the same batch.

This isn't something that is even close to my budget now, but in the long term future would be right up my alley.

Either way, those look really nice.

Kevin

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
That post Torie made, was supposed to be from me......for some reason every time she logs onto SF from my computer, she clicks the "Remember me" box..... Mad

Anyway....We will be offering the 10mm conversion as long as there is interest.

------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."
Leonard Novak - "Thee Gambler" (SASS)
------------------------------------------------

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

http://www.apextactical.com/bl...nternal-lubrication/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
quote:
Originally posted by cupcake45:

...and that's why our faithful roadie will be sngging a satellite phone for the class...i'm assuming Garmin will be able to find your place

Roadie has been absent from the net for a day or two now. I have to call and chastise him over it. Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37083 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
He deserves to be chastised......but I still don't know why....bu, I think it has something to do with being a roadie.... Big Grin

Yes, the Garmin should be able to find us. IF not, let me know and we'll figure it out.

Flork

Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CPUFIXER
posted Hide Post
All these demands...I liked it when I was just a range bitch! Cool

Posts: 1397 | Location: Huntersville, NC | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPUFIXER:
I know you miss those carefree days taping targets and shagging brass, but we think you'll grow into your new responsibilities as Flork's personal holster boy.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
"Personal Holster Boy".............Interesting....I don't know what to think about that.

Scott @ Apex

posted Hide Post
Flork, I think I know what you thought about "holster boy" which is likely same thing I did: but in a rare moment of restraint, chose not to do so. Making this post, means the restraint evaporated quickly! Never realized Bruce was so subtly sneaky with him humor! LOL

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
quote:
Originally posted by CPUFIXER:
I know you miss those carefree days taping targets and shagging brass, but we think you'll grow into your new responsibilities as Flork's personal holster boy.

-Bruce

And don't forget the little hat to wear while you are driving me from Portland to Florkville next week.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37083 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jones, "too many straight lines and too little time"! LOL

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CPUFIXER
posted Hide Post
little hat? uh oh.

Posts: 1397 | Location: Huntersville, NC | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
Oh god, here goes...... Big Grin

Scott @ Apex

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Oh! Oh!

A song is coming to mind...

Holllllster boy (bom, bom, bom)...

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The greater the ignorance, the greater the dogmatism." - Sir William Osler
posted Hide Post
Wasn't "Holllllster boy" a hit by the Village People in the 80's Eek. We will have to ask 9mmepiphany about that Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wangle,

Posts: 305 | Location: OR | Registered: August 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post