SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
Would anyone like to see pictures of my G20? Nah, probably not. But those DT and Buffalo Bore cartridges sure echo here in the mountains. Shot some of the Blazer stuff too before putting it back in the box. Maybe somebody will buy it. You guys will love the 220 in 10 mil!

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CPUFIXER
posted Hide Post
no other range reports besides 220Parts?

hello?...Buller?....

Posts: 1397 | Location: Huntersville, NC | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPUFIXER:

hello?...Buller?....
Has anyone received theirs?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
quote:
Originally posted by CPUFIXER:

hello?...Buller?....
Has anyone received theirs?

Not yet...

NRA Endowment member, because who else is going to protect your 2nd amendment right?

Posts: 157 | Location: Roanoke, VA | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still waiting....

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore | Registered: August 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I'm finally here and need to see some more of those beautiful pics of those works of art!!

Posts: 160 | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own (2)P220's, Equinox and Elite (non stainless) could you do the 10MM conversion on either of these?
I would be very interested in converiting one if it is possible.

Posts: 7 | Location: Maine | Registered: November 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
csbryan, I believe the stainless frame P220 was specifically chosen as it was felt the aluminum frame may have durability issues. Bruce went even further and STRONGLY suggested that the frames undergo a special hardening treatment to assure durability of the frame rails.

I would never speak for Grayguns but it would be risky spending the money for the conversion only to find the frame cannot handle the abuse.

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore | Registered: August 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this has been asked I apologize but is it possible to take a 220st "carry" and do this conversion?

I currently have one and would like to have it in 10mm.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drvink, Thank you for the infomation, I appreciate it. I will now look for a P220ST

Posts: 7 | Location: Maine | Registered: November 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Round 2?

Posts: 28 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: April 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CPUFIXER
posted Hide Post
220parts, what kind of 10mm loads are you using?

(the lack of 10mm range reports makes me almost want to see Jermiahjj's G20 Smile)

Posts: 1397 | Location: Huntersville, NC | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
More 10's are leaving Monday. I'm back in the shop, still have the crud but I'll live.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 220parts
posted Hide Post
Just a heads-up... 10mm ammo is in very short supply, and I have cut back on using the gun for this reason.

I still have a few boxes of Remington 180gr and some Corbon 135 left. Primary ammo for the gun has been the Remmington - but it has successfully used all ammo supplied so far (I did not take notes on specifics).

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Posts: 891 | Location: SW, NH | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce, take care of yourself and get well, so you're not "down" any longer than necessary! Even a few days could help you a lot; plus still get them to customers in time, as a Christmas present!

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
More 10's are leaving Monday. I'm back in the shop, still have the crud but I'll live.

-Bruce
Bruce, unfortunately my FFL is now on vacation until 12/13 - if you were planning to ship mine, please hold off until after 12/13.

It kills me to have to say that.

Thanks.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NorfolkP229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
Sorry for the slightly off topic question but what happens to the original barrels and extractors? If I could make a deal for a set I think I could fix my P220ST. Of course it would still be cruddy ol' .45ACP. Razz

My barrel never made it to GGI. Sold it, and the mags to help fund the conversion.

---------------
Jeffrey

P365 - GGI P220ST 10mm - Sig Mosquito - Various Others

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7894 | Location: WNC Native, now in Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: August 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
quote:
My barrel never made it to GGI. Sold it, and the mags to help fund the conversion.

How do you like it?

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!!!!
He's relocated from the North Pole to Spray, OR and I just got the following e-mail:

quote:
This message was sent to you at the request of GGI to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact GGI directly.

Important Delivery Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adult Signature Required - Adult must be at least 21 years of age
Scheduled Delivery: 10-December-2009

Shipment Detail

Out-freaking-standing!!!

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Anarion! An early Merry Christmas to you.

I'm still waiting with bated breath......I can only hope that mine arrives before Christmas.

Good Luck and Happy Shooting