SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wangle:
Wasn't "Holllllster boy" a hit by the Village People in the 80's Eek. We will have to ask 9mmepiphany about that Wink

Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons did it foist. B side of "Draw Like A Man" if I recall correctly.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce, why I believe you're right about that song; but many "malfunctions" due to "limp wristing"!

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(chirp ... chirp .... chirp)

... Sure is quiet in here... I wonder what's going on in Fossil...

(chirp ... chirp ... chirp)

NRA Endowment member, because who else is going to protect your 2nd amendment right?

Posts: 157 | Location: Roanoke, VA | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AaronP220R
posted Hide Post
We need some more pictures Big Grin

Les Baer Premier II (Custom Carry look-alike)
Les Baer TRS Hard Chrome
Sigarms P220 Carry SAO Beavertail
Sigarms P226 Blackwater
Sigarms P226ST 9mm

Posts: 4649 | Location: NW Houston Texas | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
OK, I just can't help myself.....

Is it done yet????????

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG_NZ
posted Hide Post
When will we get to see the finished product? Its sure been a while... Cool

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
P226R - 9mm
Glock 20 - 10mm Auto
Desert Eagle - 44 Magnum
If you haven't solved your problem with fifteen rounds, a pistol was an inappropriate choice for the scenario!

Posts: 197 | Registered: March 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uh oh, Bruce has caught "Sigitis"! Now he's succumbed to their nortorious penchant for delays! LOL Say it ain't so Bruce?

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ordnance Outsell:
Uh oh, Bruce has caught "Sigitis"! Now he's succumbed to their nortorious penchant for delays! LOL Say it ain't so Bruce?

I thought you were on drugs today, and would not be able to post straight???? I just threatened Jerry at OO...

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
detroit, hub? Threats? While Gunter doesn't have opposoble thumbs, taught him how to pull a trigger; but come to think of it, he'd probably just eat you first? Do you think I'm psttting str8?

770-977-0662

Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
That is more coherent that most of the stuff in the Lounge late night on the weekends. Big Grin

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
detroit, hub? Threats? While Gunter doesn't have opposoble thumbs, taught him how to pull a trigger; but come to think of it, he'd probably just eat you first? Do you think I'm psttting str8?

Jerry,
Tell Gunter that Sequim is ready to take his back any/where-time Big Grin

Sequim now has his own catagory in Cowboy Action Shootin' Razz

Harold B
----------------------
"God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal."

Posts: 1009 | Location: Pacific NW - USA | Registered: November 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
detroit, if I'm coherent, will have to look in on those weekend posts sometime? OK, since Perc is about another hour away, what "threat"? Likely, you are just "breaking my chops", so what was it? A laugh, chuckle, or even a smile would be welcome!

Harold, "Squirm" has own SASS catagory? Since I feel a laugh is about to happen, what is it? What's his "handle" and yours"

770-977-0662

posted Hide Post
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't stand the wait any longer. I had to relieve some of the pressure caused by waiting for my 10mm conversion!

Ground control to Bruce and Scott....The landing site has been readied. We are awaiting launch....

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore | Registered: August 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
detroit, if I'm coherent, will have to look in on those weekend posts sometime? OK, since Perc is about another hour away, what "threat"? Likely, you are just "breaking my chops", so what was it? A laugh, chuckle, or even a smile would be welcome!

Harold, "Squirm" has own SASS catagory? Since I feel a laugh is about to happen, what is it? What's his "handle" and yours"

Jerry,
In honor of Bullit, King and Rin-Tin-Tin the new Cowboy Shooting catagory of Cowboy's Best-Friend has been added.
Sequim's alias is now Howlin' Coyote'.
I'm #77072 - Flash Powder Hal, of course. Came in 2nd at last Saturday's match Cool

Harold B
----------------------
"God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal."

Posts: 1009 | Location: Pacific NW - USA | Registered: November 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Harold B, since Gunter's the right breed for Bullit and Rinty, guess he'd be appropriate for class; but how do THEY compete? Good for you for getting second, not as good as first; but damn fine!

Well guess, we've hijacked more of this thread than we should have, so "now we return you to your regularly scheduled programming"!

770-977-0662

posted Hide Post
I can't attack all 31 pages on this post. Are these in production yet? How is it working out? Just quick summary would be great! Thanks.

Posts: 104 | Registered: April 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CPUFIXER
posted Hide Post
When I was at Grayguns world headquarters, this was Scott getting the 10mm slides ready to ship.

Posts: 1397 | Location: Huntersville, NC | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since June has come and gone, is there a latest ETA on the 10mm conversion?

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore | Registered: August 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
I know you guys are probably wondering where the hell your slides are, so here's an update.

I shipped the slides off to have the breech faces machined and they arrived back in the shop on Thursday. Now, I'll be able to go into production mode and knock out the rest of the slide work. I can finally fit the barrels and send things off for refinishing.

The only delay I can see now will be caused by the mags, which we're having custom engineered and built specifically for us.

Scott

------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Scott @ Apex
-------------------------------------------
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."
Leonard Novak - "Thee Gambler" (SASS)
------------------------------------------------

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

http://www.apextactical.com/bl...nternal-lubrication/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott,

Thanks for the update. I'm sure you can understand the agony caused by waiting........