SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
Picture of jed
posted Hide Post
That is probably the case. Thanks for pointing that out!

jed

Posts: 1901 | Location: Maineville, Ohio | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but we couldn't use a sport for the base gun based upon the above statement about the barrel being larger diameter.

------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."
Leonard Novak - "Thee Gambler" (SASS)
------------------------------------------------

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

http://www.apextactical.com/bl...nternal-lubrication/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Old Navy
posted Hide Post
I would love to have a 10mm Sig to go with my Tanfoglio Witness 10mm, but I just can not justify that expense. Maybe I could see $800 for one, but I don't own a pistol that I paid over $500 for and that includes my P220 that I bought used but never fired by the owner.

I'm still thinking about a G20, but it does not have a decocker or manual safety. It is IMHO not a pistol for home or car. Also the trigger guard is too small for me.

One of these days I will run across a S&W 1006 or 1066 and be in hog heaven and those only bring $500 to $700 NIB if you can fine one for sale.

Sig Mosquito with Glock Laser
Sig P220
Walther P22 with Walter laser
Tanfoglio Witness 10 mm S/S
Tanfoglio Witness 45 cal S/S
RIA 1911 5.0" Tactical 45ACP
RIA 1911 3.5" Tactical 45 ACP CCW
S&W 642-2 38 Special +P CCW

Father the sleeper has awakened.

Posts: 48 | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would love to have a 10mm Sig

i have just the opposite problem, i never really thought about owning a 10mm 220, but the price GGI is charging for their conversion is almost too good to pass up...after all it is a limited production GGI custom pistol. i'm actually eyeing a CPO 220ST to have it done.

the only fly in the ointment is that i'm also eyeing the new Nighthawk T3...which has everything i've always wanted in a CCW 1911...for just a few dollars more. gosh i hate limited funds and a fixed income. Roll Eyes

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14180 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Old Navy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
quote:

i have just the opposite problem, i never really thought about owning a 10mm 220, but the price GGI is charging for their conversion is almost too good to pass up...after all it is a limited production GGI custom pistol. i'm actually eyeing a CPO 220ST to have it done.

the only fly in the ointment is that i'm also eyeing the new Nighthawk T3...which has everything i've always wanted in a CCW 1911...for just a few dollars more. gosh i hate limited funds and a fixed income. Roll Eyes
You have fine taste in pistols that is for sure. With me I spend my $$$$ on fine MB cars and widescreen TV's. Big Grin

Sig Mosquito with Glock Laser
Sig P220
Walther P22 with Walter laser
Tanfoglio Witness 10 mm S/S
Tanfoglio Witness 45 cal S/S
RIA 1911 5.0" Tactical 45ACP
RIA 1911 3.5" Tactical 45 ACP CCW
S&W 642-2 38 Special +P CCW

Father the sleeper has awakened.

Posts: 48 | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Official
Hypochondriac
Picture of 220ST
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott...

Thank you for returning all of my emails. You have one coming your way.

Take it easy~ Cool

Posts: 31952 | Location: Tallahassee, FL  | Registered: November 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by jed:
Could the P 220 Sport be used for this project?

Does the Sport model have a larger diameter barrel than the stock models? If so, the conversion barrels being produced by Bar-Sto wouldn't fit the Sport.

Thanks, but this is where we're at with the Sport. These specialized barrels are quite different from Bar-Sto's normal product, and I'm loathe to complicate the run further with special requests and one-offs initially. Tell you what, though: let us complete our first run and then we'll tackle it for you if you wish? Thank you!
-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since it was OK to post before, hope you all don't mind me mentioning that we just received a large shipment of 220ST Elites?

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident BoneCrusher
Picture of 45R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
quote:

Get the 10mm conversion first Smile

---------------------------
My Gallery

Posts: 9656 | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ordnance Outsell:
Since it was OK to post before, hope you all don't mind me mentioning that we just received a large shipment of 220ST Elites?

I just got a P220SS Elite to build our #2 test gun on, and it looks fantastic. I like the superior slide to frame fit qualities of this new version, and I feel it's an ideal platform for this project.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zeroskillz
posted Hide Post
Just in case, I wanted to let you all know I just got a shipment of 220ST CPO's in, going for $605. If this is inappropriate here, my apologies, and feel free to delete.
Thanks!
-Ted
ted@tnghardware.com

Posts: 1872 | Location: Denton County Texas | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident BoneCrusher
Picture of 45R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zeroskillz:
Just in case, I wanted to let you all know I just got a shipment of 220ST CPO's in, going for $605. If this is inappropriate here, my apologies, and feel free to delete.
Thanks!
-Ted
ted@tnghardware.com

Is that price shipped?

My Gallery

Picture of zeroskillz
posted Hide Post
Yes, shipped and no CC surcharge.
Thanks!
-Ted
877-362-8720 Toll Free
ted@tnghardware.com

Posts: 1872 | Location: Denton County Texas | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
you may be getting a call from me pretty soon, i don't think i can pass this up Big Grin...oh my poor budget Eek

BTW - i just got your reg form for the D/FW class...thanks

Posts: 14180 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zeroskillz
posted Hide Post
Sweet. The check and reg form sat on my desk under a pile of papers for about a week. I think I need a new filing system. Razz How many people are signed up? I thought I might try to russle up some UpLula mag loaders for everybody.

Give me a shout if you'd like one of those 220's, I'm debating keeping one for a conversion. I'll have to come up with a good story for the CFO (wife).

Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
have to come up with a good story for the CFO (wife).

that's my current holdup too Wink

you're #13 or 14

Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm debating keeping one for a conversion. I'll have to come up with a good story for the CFO (wife).

You could tell your wife that you've decided that your household will now fully support P.I.T.A. and that in an effort to prevent the cruel, slow, painful deaths of millions of kittens, you need to devote yourself whole heartedly to the GGI 10mm program.....It'll work, I know it.

Lemme know how that conversation goes. Cool

Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gandog56
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dean407:
Someone should post this on 10mmtalk.

There is a post there with a link to this topic.

People say I'm paranoid because I have so many guns. If I have many guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

Posts: 345 | Location: Mobile, AL. | Registered: March 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
Where on that forum is that posted, I'd like to read about it.

Scott @ Apex

Resident BoneCrusher
Picture of 45R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, shipped and no CC surcharge.
Thanks!
-Ted
877-362-8720 Toll Free
ted@tnghardware.com

Good Lord! That is a sweet deal on a 220ST!

My Gallery