SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
If Sig starts large scale manufacturing of a 220/10 (unlikely) I will buy one. That way the one I get from Bruce will have a strong brother to make sure he doesn't beat up all the other weak sister Sigs.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce- Do you only do the 10mm conversions on the Stainless Frames? Do you prefer internal or external extractor slides for the 10mm?

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
It's here! Cool Big Grin Big Grin

And I'm at a loss for words....looks and feels SSSWWWEEEETTTTTTT !!!

Yes, yes, I know TTIWWOP but I found out that my camera has gone down for the count...
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...30601935/m/346100242

I will remedy this glaring lapse tomorrow.

Bruce,
It seems the wait was worth it! You and the gang at GGI deserve a standing ovation for your efforts.

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anarion, congrats on 10mm and know you will only be too happy to post pics when camera issue is resolved! Bet an undertaker couldn't get that grin off your face?

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Congrats Anarion... I'm looking forward to photos and range reports from those getting their beloved P220s back in 10MM...

Cheers - Rhino

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RHINOWSO,

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10x Sniper:
Bruce- Do you only do the 10mm conversions on the Stainless Frames? Do you prefer internal or external extractor slides for the 10mm?

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

We feel the stainless framed guns will be more durable and probably more reliable in full-on 10mm Norma. We do offer a .400 CorBon conversion that will work durably enough in that chambering to be worthy of consideration on an alloy frame.

It's funny, but the internal extractor that plagues the .45 P220 and X-Five and which has driven strong men to drink, has ironically given us no issues to date with the 10's as we have set them us anyway. I'd thus say I'm perfectly inclined to stick with it, but I do know we can do it on the external extractor slides as well.

Thanks for reminding me to answer that excellent question!

Guys, we haven't had a UPS pickup since last wednesday, but more are ready to leave as promised. I'll be calling or emailing y'all to let you know. We're getting there, thank you.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CPUFIXER
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anarion:

Yes, yes, I know TTIWWOP but I found out that my camera has gone down for the count...

Bruce,
It seems the wait was worth it! You and the gang at GGI deserve a standing ovation for your efforts.

Tell me you've shot it already? Range report required.....

Posts: 1397 | Location: Huntersville, NC | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPUFIXER:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Anarion:

Bruce,

Quit slobbering so, it'll ruin your new gun. Then you'll be forced to go out and buy a G20.

heehee! hahahahahahahaha!

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CPUFIXER
posted Hide Post
ok...somebody post a pic...I'm DYIN' HERE!! Eek

Posts: 1397 | Location: Huntersville, NC | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting. Two years and three months have past since I've seen my P220.......and YOU are dying?

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore | Registered: August 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
Maybe I should offer him my G20. Shoots good, too, especially with Buffalo Bore ammo and and a KTM 6" barrel.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CPUFIXER
posted Hide Post
ok then...I'LL post pics...tomorrow.. Big Grin

Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
ok then...I'LL post pics...tomorrow.. Big Grin

With any luck yours should be waiting at your FFL today! We got another five out between yesterday and Monday, and more will leave today.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CPUFIXER
posted Hide Post
Bruce, there are no words. Thank you.

sorry for the pics...I didn't get to shoot it...range didn't have any 10mm ammo..

Why pink basepads again?

Picture of NorfolkP229
posted Hide Post
VERY nice!!! I got *THE* call today. Mine will be in my hot little hands Saturday afternoon!! Big Grin Pics to follow!!!

---------------
Jeffrey

P365 - GGI P220ST 10mm - Sig Mosquito - Various Others

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7897 | Location: WNC Native, now in Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: August 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce and his elves are going to make some happy this Christmas!

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bruce, there are no words. Thank you.

sorry for the pics...I didn't get to shoot it...range didn't have any 10mm ammo..

Why pink basepads again?

eMail sent.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Merry Christmas to Me Big Grin

While I have several SIGs that have been upgraded by the elves at the secret volcano base, this is a whole 'nother league. I always thought the description 'locked up tight as a bank vault' was over the top rhetoric, but it is definitely appropriate in this case.

Thank you Bruce, a most awe inspiring piece of craftsmanship, I can't wait to try it out next week, I am certain it will have been worth every minute of the wait.

NRA Endowment member, because who else is going to protect your 2nd amendment right?

Posts: 157 | Location: Roanoke, VA | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NorfolkP229
posted Hide Post
Merry Day After Christmas to me!!! My GGI P-220 10mm arrived this morning. Big Grin Talk about a gun built like a tank, this thing feels more solid than my S&W 1006! I can't wait to get it out to the range.

---------------
Jeffrey

P365 - GGI P220ST 10mm - Sig Mosquito - Various Others

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7897 | Location: WNC Native, now in Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: August 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post