SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
Are you gonna banish me to the under realms?

If not, BRING IT!!

------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."
Leonard Novak - "Thee Gambler" (SASS)
------------------------------------------------

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

http://www.apextactical.com/bl...nternal-lubrication/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thinking more like "underarms" and skunk you out! Now would you quit playing and get back to work! Ha ha Uhhh, applies to me, too.

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott,

When I last called, the mags for the 10mm were due in second week of August, with guns shipping following week (this week). Are we on target or has the schedule been pushed back again?

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore | Registered: August 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
I've been watching the UPS man with anticipation every time he drives up, but he never comes out with any large heavy boxes....that bastard.

Bruce tells me that he'll be calling the manufacturer to inquire, but I don't know if he's done that yet.

I'll ask him to post about that ASAP.

Flork

------------------------------
Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."
Leonard Novak - "Thee Gambler" (SASS)
------------------------------------------------

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

http://www.apextactical.com/bl...nternal-lubrication/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Hiya! I'll call the mag vendor in the morning and see where they are. We're a few days past their latest, promised delivery date for the 8-rounders. I'll post here when I have the word. Thank you!

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Great news! our long-awaited order of 8-round mags for these 10mm's has arrived!

These mags look good. Preliminary inspection seems to confirm that they fit properly. We have one operation to perform on them (all 150) that I'll start this weekend. We also need to install slam pads.

Now that we finally have mags, we can finish invoicing and shipping in turn. Flrok and I will do nothing else until this process is completed and each of you have your pistols in hand, and in proper order.

Once again, each of our 10mm customers stands as proof of what I've always said: GGI is blessed to have such great customers and friends.

Finally, we can fulfill our 10mm program and return some measure of that blessing to you.

I am immensely relieved, to say the least. Big Grin

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce, Scott,

Thank you for all your effort and hard work. I know the 10mm P220's will have been worth the wait. This has been a good week - I just received my long awaited Vltor MUR for a 6.8 build, and now this news. Almost too much ecstasy.

dhb

Posts: 18 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bruce. That's great news. I've been looking forward to getting this conversion. Not that it matters to me at this point, but, maybe Sig will get the hint and start a line of their own 10mm pistols. In any event I thank you for having the courage to start and finish this project. Congratulations!

Posts: 2476 | Registered: January 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If it ain't a trade secret, what one operation do they all need?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
If it ain't a trade secret, what one operation do they all need?

Not at all. Just a simple coining job.

-Bruce

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ah, thanks!

Il Cattivo (not sure what a coining job is, but not willing to distract the man from much-anticipated work)

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Ah, thanks!

Il Cattivo (not sure what a coining job is, but not willing to distract the man from much-anticipated work)
Coining is metal-stamping, isn't it?
Putting GGI logos on?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
From looking at the Wiki, it's a stamping process that causes surface metal to flow together in a way that creates a smoother surface. On the other hand, I'm not sure I can see those guys pounding on new mags. Either way, I don't want to bother them about trivia at this point.

posted Hide Post
Congratulations Bruce and Scott! After all these get into their hands and they shoot them, expect a bit of a stampede for more 10mm's, Im sure!

Probably more anticipation than "waiting" for a high school cheerleader/homecoming/prom queen!

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
Bruce/Scott:

In the rush of enthusiasm to FINALLY get this project completed, don't forget to take a few minutes for the class photos of your first group of 10mm conversions.

If for no other reason than that you deserve to get some congrats and praise for the grief and aggrevation that this project has caused you. Big Grin

Besides it will give everyone else the opportunity to be consumed by the evil green monster!

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anarion, good idea for "class photo"!

220R ST Elites, available again!

770-977-0662

Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
Great to hear this as I'm in the second group. Thanks Bruce and crew! Smile

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I'm number 2!!!
I'm number 2!!!
I'm number 2!!!

Can't wait.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
TTIWWP......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post