SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see that as well.

------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."
Leonard Novak - "Thee Gambler" (SASS)
------------------------------------------------

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

http://www.apextactical.com/bl...nternal-lubrication/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
hiya! We're stuck with dial-up until we can get the wireless tower up and running. Thus, posting pics is impossible for us from my Grayguns World Command volcano base. perhaps Flork and Roy can post pics from a remote, secure location?

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
We're stuck with dial-up until we can get the wireless tower up and running.

I vaguely remember having trouble using my cell phone, while trying to pump my own gas, after looking for an ATM, while attending the GGI Home Gun Camp.

No worries -- at least you still have Wooly Willy. Wink

Posts: 7873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marcuswendt
posted Hide Post
From Fossil to Spray.

Are you guys in the witness protection program?

Posts: 3770 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Santa told me that if I'm really good, I can participate in the next order. Big Grin

Any idea if / when you will be starting the next batch beyond the obvious 'after you complete the current orders'?

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 619 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Joni Lynn
posted Hide Post
I have to stay away from this entire forum because of this thread.
You have no idea how badly I'd like to have a 220 in 10mm. I just don't dare spend the money right now.
I hope to see many more pics of these great conversions. (and a few range reports please)

A woman can never have too many guns.

Posts: 201 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: May 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joni Lynn:
I have to stay away from this entire forum because of this thread.
You have no idea how badly I'd like to have a 220 in 10mm. I just don't dare spend the money right now.
I hope to see many more pics of these great conversions. (and a few range reports please)

I'm with you Jodi Smile. I'm hoping now that GrayGuns has finished moving this project and magazine problems will be back on track. I had hoped to have mine this year, but I'll have to hope for Spring 09.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 220parts
posted Hide Post
Happy Holidays!!

Looking forward to GGI 38 Super and 9X23 P220STs under the tree!!

Maybe even a 458 SOCOM??? Scott???

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Posts: 891 | Location: SW, NH | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Very nice 220parts! I am also in the process of sending my P220 38Super it GGI to be converted to 9X23! YUM

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Hiya! We're finishing the last batch of parts with Super Black, and about everything else is now completed...waiting for magazines, which I am on top of. Thanks!

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hiya! We're finishing the last batch of parts with Super Black, and about everything else is now completed...waiting for magazines, which I am on top of. Thanks!

-Bruce

I know you can't see me, and you likely wouldn't want to, but I'm doing a Happy Dance!!! Big Grin

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

-Bruce

Yes!!! Now us second list folk can get ours sent in shortly, I hope!!!!

Posts: 28 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: April 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was thinking the same thing. I hope Flork still has our names and email addresses.

Ken

Posts: 168 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1 for what Ken said!

Gary1911A1- I can't dance but, even if I could, I'd still wait until my 10mm is in hand!

I know it'll get here but I've already annoyed my family and friends with my anticipation over the last year. I'll just sit quietly and wait.....

Thanks for the update Bruce

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore | Registered: August 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it still possible to add my name to a list to have my P220st converted? I want to give myself a belated Chrstmas Gift.
Thanks,
Brian

Posts: 148 | Location: CT | Registered: December 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brianc0428:
Is it still possible to add my name to a list to have my P220st converted? I want to give myself a belated Chrstmas Gift.
Thanks,
Brian

Yes, I believe so. Please email Flork at scott@grayguns.com or call us here at 541-468-3840. Once the current initial run is all delivered we will look at what we should do to produce a second run.

perhaps the main benefit to us from this project has been what we've learned. We will certainly take advantage of the experience to make these more efficiently, to our time estimate, and maybe even profitably next time. Wink

Thanks!

-Bruce

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

posted Hide Post
I tried to get a second 220ST on the list a couple weeks ago and was just told by Beki that the list is full.

Posts: 28 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: April 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
There seems to have been a miscommunication in our shop. The 10mm Customer List currently consists of 45 customers waiting to send in their guns. The list is not "full", I'm happy to add you to the list if you'd like to be added. We're expecting a 2 year wait for customers currently being added to the list.

I'm working on a way to speed this process up, I can't say what that is just yet, but we're hoping to make the 10mm conversion a much faster and easier process.

Aside from building the radio tower on the GGI property, I've been spending the past few weeks working on nothing but the 10mm guns. I've got 8 total guns out for Super Black as of yesterday, I should have a few more out by the end of the week.

When they come back from Super Black, I'll be doing touch ups on the action parts, rechecking the slide to frame fit, final fitting the barrels and they'll be ready to test and ship as soon as the magazines come in.

Do any of you who have a standard length slide want your barrel left at 5"? We made them all long and need to cut and crown then, if any of you want them to be left long, be threaded or ported, please email me and we'll discuss options.

I'll keep you guys posted when I have more news.

------------------------------
Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."
Leonard Novak - "Thee Gambler" (SASS)
------------------------------------------------

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

http://www.apextactical.com/bl...nternal-lubrication/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Flork. Wish i was one of the first 8, but I'll wait my turn. Some pictures when you get some of the first 8 back might be nice. Smile

Picture of signoir
posted Hide Post
Flork -

About those magazines...

Will you still be shipping 10 rounders as an option?

"When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power...like God must feel... when he's holding a gun!" H. Simpson.

Posts: 1044 | Registered: July 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post