SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Steel case ammo and the Sig 226
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steel case ammo and the Sig 226 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Funny thing is I have never tried aluminum. If it was cheaper than steel I would try it. I like shooting and cheap ammo let’s me shoot a lot. I also never feel guilty about not collecting the brass. Lol. Steel is cheap enough it’s not even worth pulling out my Dillon. At least in 9mm.

I only shoot steel 9mm. So only tried it in one revolver. New Vaquero convertible. No issues. Small sample size.

Lot of never tried it never will mentality. Combine that with expensive guns require expensive ammo, ugh. It’s an expensive hammer. That’s it. If you don’t want to shoot it fine, it’s the continued effort to insist it will somehow damage a gun, especially an expensive gun if that even makes sense, that drives me bananas.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post