SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P226 was holding steady at 7 yards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226 was holding steady at 7 yards Login/Join 
posted
My SIGnificant other was holding steady at 7 yards

It must be the pretty grips

Posts: 40 | Registered: July 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I like the blue grips. I ordered some from hogue but they weren’t was blue as the picture on their website or as blue as yours. Kinda disappointed.

Yours look great on that stainless

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is EXACTLY why I still have my P226 .40. I get similar results when I do my part.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Great shooting bushmaster. BTW I love those blue grips on the ST!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Great shooting. The grips are amazing. I have the same ones on my P229SAS. Glad to see someone else thinks they are good looking grips on a Sig!

Posts: 789 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting. But I think I need a bigger monitor. Wink

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ziggy308
posted Hide Post
nice love the older all stainless short extractor.

need to post picks for item up for sale

Posts: 566 | Location: lost in Illinois | Registered: March 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post