SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    new Springfield Armory Hellcat 11+1 pistol, competition for P365
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new Springfield Armory Hellcat 11+1 pistol, competition for P365 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have fondled the Sig but have yet to handle the Springfield.
The Sig just doesn't do it for me. I haven't shot it so it's just me.
I was a huge Springfield fan back about 5 years ago. Loved their pistols and shot them better than any competitor. Probably still would.
I know they've apologized for what happened in Illinois but I just can't give them my money anymore.
My deep concealment pistol is still the Kahr K9 Elite. Limited capacity but it's all metal and shoots great.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sourkraut
posted Hide Post
10,000 round Hellcat endurance test results:

https://www.thearmorylife.com/...3o8Gx-mO5TPyABhaiCzw

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die." Joe Louis

Posts: 591 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chazman1946
posted Hide Post
Shot a Hellcat rental at my range today alongside my P-365. Liked the ergonomics on the Hellcat grips better then P-365, but that's about it.

Put a full box of ammo through it, not a hiccup, Tigger isn't as nice as the Sig, and I didn't care all for the sights, although I have lasers on almost all of pistols so that would be moot.

It felt heavier in hand, and surprisingly being heavier, kicked more than the P-365??

If I was looking at this before the P-365 I probably would have bought it, would I now flip my P-365 to pick one up, hell no!

Posts: 78 | Registered: July 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post