SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dream Pistol: SIG M 11-A1 with Glock Inners
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dream Pistol: SIG M 11-A1 with Glock Inners Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Wow... never saw anyone wishing their SIG had a worse trigger.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post

#dasaposse for life

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nojoy:
The 357sig Glocks just say "357" on the slide.

Because: Lawyers.

For what it is worth, the Gen2 Glocks did have 357 SIG on the side, the other one had 40 S&W inscribed. Plus no finger grooves...

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSAreGreat:
quote:
Originally posted by JAFO:
I have no idea if they are reliable, but there is a company making alloy and SS frames for Glocks. You can even get a backstrap insert to approximate a 1911 grip angle.

http://www.ccfraceframes.com/options.php

Interesting. I never knew that these existed.

Unfortunately they are kaput. They ceased production operations at least a couple of years ago. They apparently still have some frames in stock, but their website has been saying that since they announced that they were out of the frame making business.

Go through their homepage to see the announcement, or just go to here:

http://www.ccfraceframes.com/home.php

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
quote:
Originally posted by nojoy:
The 357sig Glocks just say "357" on the slide.

Because: Lawyers.

For what it is worth, the Gen2 Glocks did have 357 SIG on the side, the other one had 40 S&W inscribed. Plus no finger grooves...

Glock dropped the "S&W" more or less after they settled their lawsuit against S&W for patent infringement due to that gawd-awful Sigma. Glock probably decided that SIG should get the same purge treatment while they were at it. Not all that much different with the practice of some companies doing the same by not using "ACP", choosing instead to use "Auto". Ain't no stinkin' Colt in our house, ya betcha.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post