SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P224 SAS 9mm CPO in stock at CDNN (10 units) $499.99
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P224 SAS 9mm CPO in stock at CDNN (10 units) $499.99 Login/Join 
Picture of Mech
posted
For those of you who have been looking for a P224 SAS in 9mm your prayers have been answered! CDNN has them in stock right now (0813PST) with 10 units on hand. GO GET THEM!!!

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig...le+11-5#.XcGScWROmEc

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Website shows out of stock already! Not to dump on your thread,but for an un popular, discontinued pistol they sure disappeared fast! I have one in .357 Sig DAK and won't ever give it up.

Posts: 787 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
I know right?! No worries re: dumping (just do mag dumps at the range and we'll be good Smile ), hope some forum members got in on this deal.

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up on this. I was able to get in before they ran out. Maybe they will get more in stock later?

Posts: 54 | Location: The Porous TX Border | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
This year I've been watching CDNN a lot and they have been randomly getting small lots of like new 9mm SIG CPO's.

I keep missing them.

They have a lot more of like new CPO P226/P229 .357/.40 models for around $450+, and even a few like new CPO P220's

Posts: 1470 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Out of stock

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Osage County Guns and DK Firearms are great sources for CPO Sigs and many are priced around $400.
They both have a presence on the forum too. I have done business with both and they were great.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: YooperSigs,

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16063 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post