SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Will the hogue rubber mono grip fit my SBH bisley 454?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will the hogue rubber mono grip fit my SBH bisley 454? Login/Join 
posted
Has anybody tried this? I see hogue dosent make a specific bisley monogrip. Perhaps its something that could be modified to fit?

thanks.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Not likely. Hogue customer service has always been great to contact for products they offer. For the Bisley grip, if you head over to www.rugerforum.com, you'll find a lot of very helpful people who can guide you. I found a Bisley grip in "corian" by Doug Collins to really work well. Not rubber, but smooth and wide and heavier. Really made the balance right.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
Not likely. Hogue customer service has always been great to contact for products they offer. For the Bisley grip, if you head over to www.rugerforum.com, you'll find a lot of very helpful people who can guide you. I found a Bisley grip in "corian" by Doug Collins to really work well. Not rubber, but smooth and wide and heavier.
Really made the balance right.

I guess the Bisley isnt popular enough for hogue to make it. The closest I've seen to what I want is the gunfighter polymer grips. This is a hard use gun for me, it gets carried around a lot, gets wet, banged around so a cheap grip that improved my grip is appealing rather than spending hundreds on some nice looking grips.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post