SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally got a pair of service style grips for my 210A
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally got a pair of service style grips for my 210A Login/Join 
I got a Million of 'em!
posted
grips4u finally has some, no affiliation. I just said whoever came out with them first, I’d get them. They feel great and change the way the gun points for me and retains some of that classic looks.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
That is one GIGANTIC photo. Grips look sweet though.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_P239:
That is one GIGANTIC photo. Grips look sweet though.

I know. I’m playing with a new hosting sight. I’m trying to fix it. Confused

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Which hosting site? I use Postimages.org and they provide several sizing options. I used to be guilty of oversized pics until someone pointed me in the right direction.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_P239:
Which hosting site? I use Postimages.org and they provide several sizing options. I used to be guilty of oversized pics until someone pointed me in the right direction.

I’m trying imgur on another members recommendation. Here’s a 400x400 pixel. Much better. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Nice looking grips!
Been wanting a set of service grips for mine since I got it.
Pre-ordered a pair from Hogue last week, hopefully they'll be here soonish.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
Jason, my mistake. I told you imager, I used Post Image. I’m sorry. 210 looks great.

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Those grips look great. Thanks for posting.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post