SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The P220 Legion Is Here
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The P220 Legion Is Here Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Is there another 220 Legion coming out? I just spoke with my LGS and they have an order for a limited run of 220 Legions coming in with 3.9in barrels only going to elite dealers. thanks.

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sounds like maybe a Carry model.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motodoc:
Is there another 220 Legion coming out? I just spoke with my LGS and they have an order for a limited run of 220 Legions coming in with 3.9in barrels only going to elite dealers. thanks.

I just read on the blue forum that the SIG Pro Shop has the Carry model available for sale.

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Was just over my FFL/LGS today, and he showed me the SAO Legion on his distributor's website. Told him, "Get me one!". Cool

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick_Perry:
Picked mine up this morning. Can't wait until the weekend to get out and shoot it. The trigger & trigger reset is amazing.

Humina Humina Humina

I think I am in love.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Want, and a P226.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rigby470:
I wonder if they will do a P227 Legion. Hope so. That is the .45 I would want.

I'm with you there. If they release one I will have a hard time saying no.

Posts: 177 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Anybody have a source for the 220 legion with a military leo discount?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Anybody have a source for the 220 legion with a military leo discount?

Jensen Arms in Loveland Colorado has one. I know they have some leo/veteran discounts but not sure it applies to this pistol.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
After another range session of 300 rounds I have to say that this is just an absolutely wonderful pistol.
The combination of the X-Ray sights, trigger guard undercut, front strap checkering, and G10's are perfect for quickly getting and staying on target. I'm so used to shooting 9mm that I'm struggling a bit to keep the big 'ol .45 controlled at speed but I'm getting there.
I got to shoot a CZ97B along side of the Legion which is the pistol I was originally going to get and I am glad I spent the extra dough. The CZ is a fantastic pistol but in contrast to the Sig it's not in the same league.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
After another range session of 300 rounds I have to say that this is just an absolutely wonderful pistol.
The combination of the X-Ray sights, trigger guard undercut, front strap checkering, and G10's are perfect for quickly getting and staying on target. I'm so used to shooting 9mm that I'm struggling a bit to keep the big 'ol .45 controlled at speed but I'm getting there.
I got to shoot a CZ97B along side of the Legion which is the pistol I was originally going to get and I am glad I spent the extra dough. The CZ is a fantastic pistol but in contrast to the Sig it's not in the same league.

Thanks for the update!

We got lucky here in Canada as the first batch are shipping now--very excited!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
I'd always thought a 227 SAO would be great. (be even nicer if it was a Legion). They never made one of those, did they?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JAFO:
I'd always thought a 227 SAO would be great. (be even nicer if it was a Legion). They never made one of those, did they?

No.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post