SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 43X /48 15 rd Shield magazines are Excellent !!
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 43X /48 15 rd Shield magazines are Excellent !! Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
XLT, where ya at?!

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9687 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Oregon

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
Oregon

LOL. Did you get your mags?

NRA Life Member

Posts: 9687 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Was waiting at 6:00 Mountain time and swooped in for my two plus the mag catch. Now to cancel Brownell.

XLT, if you miss this it is all on you, they are there waiting for you. Big Grin

Oops, forgot my manners. Thanks for the heads up on the release time agony, I was able to get mine tonigh. Big Grin

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are still available.

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
Was waiting at 6:00 Mountain time and swooped in for my two plus the mag catch. Now to cancel Brownell.

XLT, if you miss this it is all on you, they are there waiting for you. Big Grin

Still in stock. This is why I was calling him out.

NRA Life Member

Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I got them Thanks for checking on me. Cool

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Good Man.

NRA Life Member

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
What a trip. I'm ordering some of these and picking up a G48, just because, why not have that many rounds in a package that small and reliable...?

These new mags sold a new pistol I wasn't planning to buy, otherwise. That's America, right there.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
What a trip. I'm ordering some of these and picking up a G48, just because, why not have that many rounds in a package that small and reliable...?

These new mags sold a new pistol I wasn't planning to buy, otherwise. That's America, right there.

mine is for my 43 with the 43x lower, they are neat pistols to shoot and if these mags work it's even better, Probably pick up another 43x factory just because. the 43x fits my hand better then the 365, so there is that.

still in stock an hour later wow, must of had a great shipment.

Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
This is me exactly. I really like my S15 mags but I needed the extra power springs. I just messaged Brandon on Facebook and he sent them super fast.

quote:
quote:

mine is for my 43 with the 43x lower, they are neat pistols to shoot and if these mags work it's even better, Probably pick up another 43x factory just because. the 43x fits my hand better then the 365, so there is that.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
This is me exactly. I really like my S15 mags but I needed the extra power springs. I just messaged Brandon on Facebook and he sent them super fast.

quote:
quote:

where you having feed issues ? I noticed the stronger springs and wondered why.

Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
No feeding issues. Just a few failures of the slide to lock back on an empty mag.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Out of stock

NRA Life Member

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
15+1 of 9mm in a reliable skinny 1.75lb package is too good to ignore.

Seems almost make-believe

I carry a G29 most of the time these days because I'm out in sticks regularly.

But this will be fine for town, though, and a nice backup / alternate to have around, too.

I like the P365s, too. I suspect I'll buy one one day. I was on the verge before this and the Python news.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I’m still waiting to see if they are going to be reliable enough for carry.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:

I plan to shoot the piss out of mine with reloads, so I will let you know. Big Grin

Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
I had mine out again yesterday and both are running perfectly. I’m over 600 rounds split pretty evenly between two mags. No failures to lock back or feed etc. I’ve shot everything but steel case through them. I ordered a couple more last night. G19 capacity sure is nice in a thin gun. The G48 is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:

I plan to shoot the piss out of mine with reloads, so I will let you know. Big Grin

Thank you!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Thank you, agony, for the heads up on these!

I snagged up a couple, along with the magazine catch and one of their AR end plates for QD swivels, too.

I want to give these a good work out to make sure they're functioning well in my wife's G43X before she starts carrying them daily.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post