SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Milling Glock slide, rear sight in front or back of electronic sight?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Milling Glock slide, rear sight in front or back of electronic sight? Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Thanks. That’s what I figured. I’m the only one using a 7TS holster now and I like it. I ordered a 6360rds and if it ever comes in we can test it. The chief wants to spend a portion of our budget on making us the first RDS agency in the area. I’d rather get more bodycams and finally get tasers. But he’s the chief.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I recently introduced the RDS at our last training cycle. A lot of guys/gals did shoot better with it.

I had a surprising number that said that they would spend the money out of pocket to purchase all the stuff if I could get a personal purchase policy passed.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post