SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Found an old P220 with a vintage laser...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found an old P220 with a vintage laser... Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted
...and it still works great!

A nice 7.65mm P220 complete with the original walnut grips. Also included in the deal was a laser from Laser Devices complete with the pressure switch from the early nineties. Two magazines rounded out the deal. One seems to be the original and the other magazine looks like it came later.

I couldn't post this without the obligatory pic. Looks like I'll be needing more ammo. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: .38supersig,

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow....neat!!

7.65 and a laser....

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
RAD!

Posts: 9963 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Very nice addition to your stable.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I always chuckle at all of us chasing the next tac light or the new hot red dot etc. etc. and I guarantee that old 220 with that olllldddd school laser made somebody a FINE home protector and there are many others like this. I love it.

That particular gun is so cool.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
That is very cool!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
cslinger, are old lights and lasers the next generation of ultra-cool collectibles? That does look a lot cooler than the old tube-on-top lasers (and some flashlights, back when!).

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Makes me remember the Cold War.

Sig P226 W German
Sig P220 W German
Sig P228 W German

Posts: 121 | Location: Pennsylvania  | Registered: November 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Nice pick up! That’s a great set up.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
That's really cool!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
cslinger, are old lights and lasers the next generation of ultra-cool collectibles? That does look a lot cooler than the old tube-on-top lasers (and some flashlights, back when!).

Look at some of the prices vintage Surefire stuff can bring and all the people wanting to build various period correct setups. I think we are seeing this now.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I checked back with the guy I had bought this from. He said he also had lasers for a P226, Glock, Beretta, Desert Eagle, and a rifle. I think it is interesting that the labels on these have the day it was made printed on them. I don't know why, maybe the manufacturers OCD is worse than mine?

While he wouldn't let go of the Beretta laser, he decided to sell me the rest of them. I can't imagine what some of these cost back then. The rail mount laser for the rifle was made in July of 1989.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post