SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Some new to me Pistols: FN Browning 1900 and an Enfield No. 2 Mk1 Revolver
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some new to me Pistols: FN Browning 1900 and an Enfield No. 2 Mk1 Revolver Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
Just acquired these, don't know too much about either.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can’t say much about the Enfield, but the 1900 is an awesome little piece of history. JMB basically invented the idea of a “slide” in this pistol (actually in the 1899, essentially the same design).
I love mine from a history standpoint, even if it’s no longer the ultimate carry gun, it pretty much invented the concept!

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Hopefully I can find some grips for it.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3287 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post