SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M&P Shield 2.0?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&P Shield 2.0? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a new Shield 9 this evening. It was purchased through Palmetto, and between their price and the rebate, I couldn't pass it up.

Having said that, my previous shield, a .40, cracked with a very low round count (less than 200 factory rounds, at a range), and s&w refused to honor their warranty. I'm thoroughly disgusted with them, but a number of people have suggested that the 9 might fare better, so we shall see.

If this one fails, I'm quite certain that s&w will display the same lack of honor.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
I just picked up a new Shield 9 this evening. It was purchased through Palmetto, and between their price and the rebate, I couldn't pass it up.

Having said that, my previous shield, a .40, cracked with a very low round count (less than 200 factory rounds, at a range), and s&w refused to honor their warranty. I'm thoroughly disgusted with them, but a number of people have suggested that the 9 might fare better, so we shall see.

If this one fails, I'm quite certain that s&w will display the same lack of honor.

If I had your experience, I would have not purchased another one! Hopefully, this experience is more positive than the last one!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
In our shop G43 and LC9s outsell the shield 6 to 1 and 4 to 1 respectively.

The Walther PPS 9mm outsells the shield 8 to 1!! Regards 18DAI

Our shop is the opposite Shield is at least 8 to 1 vs G 43 and LC9s . In fact a lot of women come in and buy the G 43 on the advice of their husband or boyfriend and don't like it.We rent them the Shield and they love it and buy it.

Posts: 633 | Location: PHILADELPHIA,PA,USA | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post