SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    92G Vertec in action
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

92G Vertec in action Login/Join 
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted
2nd Place in Production

Link to video-
USPSA 92g Vertec

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
nice shooting as always. Was the malf caused by slowing the slide again, you think?

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
how does USPSA scoring work? If you double tap a target and then make up one shot do they only count the best two?

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
As another Member posted last week, you are now doing your reloads on the move. I would not have known the importance of that. You are fitting in USPSA nicely Ray. I gotta resubscribe to your vids at the tube. Havnt been getting notifications due to new Google account/phone. Good shooting by golly. K, subscribed.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:
nice shooting as always. Was the malf caused by slowing the slide again, you think?

Probably a dirty magazine. I noticed while loading the mags followers were sticking on a few mags. I should have pulled them immediately, but I didn't.

quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:
how does USPSA scoring work? If you double tap a target and then make up one shot do they only count the best two?
best 2 hits to score. Double tap and a make up is fine from what I understand.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
As another Member posted last week, you are now doing your reloads on the move. I would not have known the importance of that. You are fitting in USPSA nicely Ray. I gotta resubscribe to your vids at the tube. Havnt been getting notifications due to new Google account/phone. Good shooting by golly. K, subscribed.

Thanks, I'm working on it.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Bang, bang, Click

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Excellent shooting, as always.

Thanks for posting.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post