SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What new 2017 striker fire pistol do you plan to get?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What new 2017 striker fire pistol do you plan to get? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
PPQ or maybe a M&P 2.0, both in 9

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Would like an X-carry or the Vtac

The vTac is what I am waiting for, maybe even a 3.9" one, but I think only a full size is planned.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Sig P-320 Compact used from another member of the Forum. I pick it up this Saturday. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I tried the 320 and found it wasnt for me. Ill stick with what ive got for this year. None of the others interest me in the least.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:
We have so many new striker fired pistols for 2017. Which do you plan to purchase?

Don't plan to purchase any listed on the poll, but will probably purchase another couple of Glocks, and at least two P320's.

Next on the list, though, is a Redhawk 4" in .41 mag. The autos can wait.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post