SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What new 2017 striker fire pistol do you plan to get?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What new 2017 striker fire pistol do you plan to get? Login/Join 
Picture of Beanhead
posted
We have so many new striker fired pistols for 2017. Which do you plan to purchase?

Question:
Which of these do you plan t of purchase in 2017?

Choices:
SIG P320 X5
CZ P10C
BERETTA APX
FN 509
Arsenal Strike B
Hudson H9
None...I like what I have

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was able to send a few rounds down range through a pre production CZ P10C last week. At the price point they will sell for it is top of the list. The mags will also fit into my CZ P07.....no brainer. Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
M&p 2.0 compact hopefully released this year

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
APX for sure eventually.

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I must say, the APX and the 320 X-Carry interest me. But, I will resist being a beta tester.

Q

Posts: 26348 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patiently waiting for P320 X5

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Would like an X-carry or the Vtac

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I have two P10C SR pistols ordered.
It's April. Come on CZ!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
No M&P 2.0 on the list? That is a sweet pistol too. I was able to try it and the CZ P-10C a couple weeks ago. Both very nice but don't do anything better than what I already have and not as good in certain respects. Now the P320 X-Carry has me very interested and what I voted for.

Posts: 9737 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Super psyched to fondle the Hudson. My love for the 1911 is immense so I hope it is as good as I hope it will be. Rarely ever happens though.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I will celebrate all these new plastic fantastics by spending an additional $600 on ammo and training with the guns I already own.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:
I will celebrate all these new plastic fantastics by spending an additional $600 on ammo and training with the guns I already own.

Some of us do that AND enjoy buying new guns.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
No M&P 2.0 on the list?

I'll probably pickup another late summer for an RMR project.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Glock GenM...or Gen5, if it happens.

Ignoring Glock: if I were to buy another from one of the alien species it would probably be the CZ first, with one of the premium SIGs in the 'maybe' category unless S&W releases a 2.0 in an upgrade version. However I'm always interested with strikers and if the APX or some other suddenly seems to hit that 'buy me' button, who knows? More likely that I'll wait until 2018 and calm, settled dust before doing anything in THIS arena.

Gut feel: 2018 rolls around, and the Hudson will still be MIA.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I'm fortunate enough to own an amalgamation of pistols that tracking the disparate array of mags becomes an exercise! I like what S&W did with the 2.0 M&P but not enough to jump on one for now. The Beretta APX surprisingly holds some interest for me based upon reviews and feedback by some of the Pro's I trust and track...

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK VP9-SK

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm SO tired of plastic. I'm not one to bitch about appearance, but most are ugly as home made sin. And the prices are getting right up there with metal. If I go plastic, I doubt it will be striker fired-I really don't see the advantage. And it will be inexpensive. SAR and EAA produce very high quality firearms for much less than the big name brands.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a cz p10 on order.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Yeah...I missed a few options like the vp9sk, Glock Gen 4.5 or 5, and the M&P 2.0. Just comment if you plan to get those. It is surprising how sig should be able to sell a lot of the P320 X series. I wpull be interested but accuracy report has not been the best.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SVTNate
posted Hide Post
You forgot the "none... I live in a Commie state" option.

As such, I will not be able to purchase a VP9 SK, which is something I'd like to try.

The 320 X5 I might try as well.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Guns, cars, Cuban cigars

Posts: 2570 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post