SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P320 | A quick trip to the range with my deuce and my dog

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P320 | A quick trip to the range with my deuce and my dog Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 21 | Registered: December 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
Great video, I just voted!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

si ultimum quotidie vivere

Posts: 1707 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cool video. Stupid question: does gunfire hurt a dog's ears?

Posts: 71 | Registered: June 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good question actually, yes, it does hurt their ears. I had him back inside the deuce with the windows rolled up when I started shooting so he's just fine.

They make ear protection for dogs, looking into getting some for him.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Jib jab Razz

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...100097234#3100097234

Yup, double post error on my end.

posted Hide Post
Nice video, the drone shots are good. I noticed that you draw with the right hand but shoot with the left. I am sure that would slow you down if you had to draw and fire under stress.

Most people can draw and fire one round in about 1.0-1.3 seconds. You might want to check into this.

-c1steve

Posts: 1858 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BillyLulz:
Good question actually, yes, it does hurt their ears. I had him back inside the deuce with the windows rolled up when I started shooting so he's just fine.

They make ear protection for dogs, looking into getting some for him.

thanks. Yeah...I was wondering. I have a 7 month old Bullmastiff and my wife asks me why I don't bring her to the gun club. People do indeed bring their bird dogs there and I've thought about their ears.

Posts: 71 | Registered: June 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Nice video! And another vote for you -- good luck!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 606 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post