SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 1911 FASTBACK NIGHTMARE CARRY 45acp
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 1911 FASTBACK NIGHTMARE CARRY 45acp Login/Join 
posted
This was a Christmas surprise, though I had to pick it up and fill out the paper-work.
Today I took it to the range and put 200rnds Winchester White Box 230gr. At 15ydsit was impressive; great trigger, low felt recoil, smooth functions, and best of all, extremely accurate! I have many 45s some are really high end.This Sig, though less than 1/3 price of an Ed Brown, shoots, handles, and performs as good or even better than the high end 45s.
https://i.imgur.com/eO4z8dX.jpg

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really liked mine but sold it locally after I picked up a Dan Wesson Guardian in 45 ACP (did not need almost identical handguns).

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your new Sig!

quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:
(did not need almost identical handguns).

Confused

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had my Sig 1911 45acp fastback for over a year now and with many trips to the range I have not had the frst problem. Very accurate and pleasant to shoot.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bearverine
posted Hide Post
So jealous. There are only about two of their 1911s that really speak to me, and that's one of them.

As honor follows service, so the westerner travels to the east.

Posts: 478 | Location: Winchester, Indiana | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought one myself. Excellent accuracy and worked perfectly, even with the junk GI magazines I have hoarded over the years.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Great looking 1911.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post