SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta APX binding-updated
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta APX binding-updated Login/Join 
posted
I haven't fired my newly acquired APX Centurion in 9mm. I feel it binding from about halfway back continuing all the way to lockback when I manually cycle the slide. I can't remember if the APX I previously owned was this tight. Anyone experience anything similar? Anyway, I plan on putting a few hundred rounds thru it early next week and see what happens.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 220CDAK,

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'd shoot it first before deciding anything is wrong.

Posts: 27837 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I'd shoot it first before deciding anything is wrong.

I agree. That is the real test.

Posts: 531 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ran 200 rounds of Winchester 124 NATO thru it on Saturday. No issues whatsoever, even with intentional one hand limp writing.

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Yes, I see people on various forums finding "issues" with how a gun functions before they even shoot it. A lot of the time, it is not an issue when they actually shoot the gun.

Glad to hear it worked fine

Posts: 531 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post