SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So I guess finger groove removal is now USPSA Production legal...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I guess finger groove removal is now USPSA Production legal... Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ACP1:
What's with all the rules? Many on this Forum have said you cannot buy it you must train to do it. So, if it is truly only skill obtained by traning, who cares about the guns?

Because it's a game and they have rules, that's what makes them what they are.

These are division rules. To make an analogy, it's so the small hatchbacks aren't racing against top fuel dragsters, who aren't racing against motorcycles.

There are also Classes, so the 20 second cars, theoretically aren't competing against the 10 second cars.

"Competition" in USPSA or any shooting sport like this is a funny thing. "Congratulation, you beat 100 people, 12 of whom actually care." Wink
Lots of things factor in, natural skill, learned/earned skill, the amount that you actually care, the amount you want to care and reality (the ability you have to care, what the reality of your life will allow).

Most people are shooting for fun and it's not all that serious for them. They'd like to do better and see progress, but they don't really care the way the top shooters do. But they still have to follow the rules for those people it is serious for.

Posts: 21098 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post