SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What are the preferred Optics for CZ Scorpion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are the preferred Optics for CZ Scorpion Login/Join 
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted
Like the title says, what are your preferred optics for the CZ Scorpion platform? Preference would be for a small optic, but would like something other than a red dot. However, a red dot is not out of the question.

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3627 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I use a green dot Trijicon MRO on mine.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
I have a Sig Romeo 5 on mine, but I am thinking of going to a Deltapoint Pro or Romeo 1 Pro.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've tested an aimpoint, MRO and an RMR. I decided wasting an aimpoint on the CZ was silly, the MRO I really like and its what I normally put on these 9mm type guns and the RMR works fine but but I feel that the window size makes it less useful than the MRO. But all work just fine.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tried an aimpoint on mine with satisfactory results but needed the aimpoint for something else and now have a Romeo 5 and it is fine...i like the fact that it comes on when i pick it up....ive been using aimpoints since day one and never turn them off but some have been painted and i cant remember which model is which anymore since they all look the same....D I C K

"Take a kid shooting"

Posts: 28 | Location: Wilmington NC | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dickwholliday:

The shake awake feature on the Romeo 5 is badass. Unfortunately I was an early adopter and had issues with the ones I bought so they are all regulated to .22lr duty. But I do really wish more of my optics had that feature.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer a low mount dot. Holosun 403B or Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot. Both are affordable but hold good reputations.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIG Romeo 4T

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put a Primary Arms push button red dot the same size an an Aimpoint Micro on mine. It's clearly an OEM'ed Holosun, but I like the large 2032 sized battery cover on the side instead of the drawer with little screws on most current Holosuns.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Have a T1 on mine. Came across one used that showed zero wear for a steal. If it wasn't for that, I would have probably put an RMR on it or a MRO.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post