SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone have a M&P 2.0 milled for an RMR?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have a M&P 2.0 milled for an RMR? Login/Join 
posted
I recently picked up a M&P 2.0 4.25 chambered in 9mm. I really love my Sig RX's and shoot them lights out. I thought since I have an extra Trijicon RMR sitting around I thought it might be fun to get the 2.0 slide milled for it.

Anyone have any experience with a 2.0 milled for an RMR? If so, where would you recommend the work to be done?

Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
ATEi has a rather good reputation and is one of the pioneers of RMR'ing pistols.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the recommendation. I had no clue that I would loose my stock rear dovetail sight. But it makes sense with its placement on the slide.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Primary Machine did mine. I believe they can mill a glock dove tail in front or behind a rmr. I have a deltapoint, so I didn’t worry about it.

I tried to insert the image, but it’s huge.

https://image.ibb.co/eB4iOR/10...36_73599_FBFBAF2.jpg

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
ATEI gets my vote. I have been in deep personal crisis ( Big Grin) trying to figure out which pistol was going to get my first stab at running an RMR, and I think I too am going to put it on a 2.0.

When it happens, I will send it to ATEI.

You can choose to maintain your rear sight if you wish.
https://ateiguns.com/gallery/mp/#gallery/1139/52

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post