SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    **Winner: pepsiblue** Karma: Magpul Gen3 Glock 17/34 etc Magwell
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Winner: pepsiblue** Karma: Magpul Gen3 Glock 17/34 etc Magwell Login/Join 
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted
Congrats to pepsiblue!

Up for grabs is the new Magpul magwell for Gen 3 full-size Glocks.
It will fit the Glock 17, 22, 31, 34, 35 and 37.

No rules - will run until interest dies down.

Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Snake207,

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Hell... why not, in and thanks.

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please

Posts: 630 | Registered: September 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes sir count me in. Thanks. Pete

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3209 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well. Thanks for the Karma!

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I would like to try that. Thanks!

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am out, gen 3 not gen 4 , good luck everyone.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Super Shooter,

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thank you!

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
My bedside glock 22 needs one.

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
In please.

Thank you!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In. Thank you!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 813 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolffy88
posted Hide Post
Throw me in please. I'd like to outfit my wife's glock with one.

-wolff

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails." - Professor Bruttenholm

Posts: 2103 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Heck yea, I'd love to give it a try!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thank You.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me on the list and thanks!

Posts: 1244 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thanks!!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll jump in - thanks!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post