SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Captured RSA for a Sig P238
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Captured RSA for a Sig P238 Login/Join 
posted
I'm looking for a captured RSA for my 238, I can't seem to locate one anywhere. Can anyone help?

Posts: 43 | Location: Hilton Head Island, SC | Registered: August 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
RSA? Confused

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
Recoil spring assembly

Posts: 393 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paddy314:
Recoil spring assembly

Thank you. Communications are so much clearer when we all know what is being discussed. Smile

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Where have you seen a captured recoil spring on a P238? Mine uses a recoil spring and a steel (?) guide rod.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Where have you seen a captured recoil spring on a P238? Mine uses a recoil spring and a steel (?) guide rod.

I think that is the point of his post. He wants one and is looking. I would like to know of one myself, for my P938.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
e

I posted this request in 2 Sig forums, nobody seems to make one, given the large numbers of P238's sold, one would think someone would make a captured unit.

Posts: 43 | Location: Hilton Head Island, SC | Registered: August 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post