SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Captured RSA for a Sig P238

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Captured RSA for a Sig P238 Login/Join 
posted
I'm looking for a captured RSA for my 238, I can't seem to locate one anywhere. Can anyone help?

Posts: 5 | Location: Hilton Head Island, SC | Registered: August 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
RSA? Confused

“I can’t give you brains, but I can give you a diploma.”
— The Wizard of Oz

Posts: 39727 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Recoil spring assembly

Posts: 283 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paddy314:
Recoil spring assembly

Thank you. Communications are so much clearer when we all know what is being discussed. Smile

“I can’t give you brains, but I can give you a diploma.”
— The Wizard of Oz

Posts: 39727 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Where have you seen a captured recoil spring on a P238? Mine uses a recoil spring and a steel (?) guide rod.

I may not be that good looking, or athletic, or funny, or talented, or smart...
Shoot, I forgot where I was going with this, but I do know that I love bacon.

Posts: 4056 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Where have you seen a captured recoil spring on a P238? Mine uses a recoil spring and a steel (?) guide rod.

I think that is the point of his post. He wants one and is looking. I would like to know of one myself, for my P938.

Posts: 11493 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
e

I posted this request in 2 Sig forums, nobody seems to make one, given the large numbers of P238's sold, one would think someone would make a captured unit.

Posts: 5 | Location: Hilton Head Island, SC | Registered: August 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post