SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M&P 2.0 Slide Milling Advice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&P 2.0 Slide Milling Advice Login/Join 
posted
I'm looking at getting an M&P 9 2.0, the full size model. I am looking at various gunsmiths online to have the slide milled for an RMR. The options don't seem nearly as straight forward as Glock slides do. Anyone have any advice or preferred gunsmiths that do milling at a reasonable price?

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Guy around these parts does great work. Doug Presson. Look him up, has lots of photos of his work.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
ATEI without question.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
ATEI without question.

+1 for Doug @ ATEI. He does phenomenal work, and is a nice guy also. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Posts: 346 | Location: Detroit | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
ATEi or Jagerwerks.

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jagerwerks would be my first choice just because I know their work,ATEi is hard to beat as well based on reputation

Jagerwerks slide

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a pretty resounding endorsement, I guess.

I should clarify that I really ONLY want milling for the dot, and I'm not really interested in any artwork. That Jaegerwerks slide is nicely done, though.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Revolution37:
That's a pretty resounding endorsement, I guess.

I should clarify that I really ONLY want milling for the dot, and I'm not really interested in any artwork. That Jaegerwerks slide is nicely done, though.

Well they do just the RmR too

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post