SIGforum
M&P 2.0 Slide Milling Advice

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/3100032034

September 11, 2017, 05:03 PM
Revolution37
M&P 2.0 Slide Milling Advice
I'm looking at getting an M&P 9 2.0, the full size model. I am looking at various gunsmiths online to have the slide milled for an RMR. The options don't seem nearly as straight forward as Glock slides do. Anyone have any advice or preferred gunsmiths that do milling at a reasonable price?

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.
September 11, 2017, 06:44 PM
bashman
Guy around these parts does great work. Doug Presson. Look him up, has lots of photos of his work.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.
September 11, 2017, 07:43 PM
jljones
ATEI without question.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

September 11, 2017, 07:59 PM
ZYALTR
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
ATEI without question.

+1 for Doug @ ATEI. He does phenomenal work, and is a nice guy also. Very knowledgeable and helpful.
September 11, 2017, 09:51 PM
Pittwm
ATEi or Jagerwerks.
September 12, 2017, 12:21 AM
Gundawg
Jagerwerks would be my first choice just because I know their work,ATEi is hard to beat as well based on reputation

Jagerwerks slide

September 12, 2017, 03:55 PM
Revolution37
That's a pretty resounding endorsement, I guess.

I should clarify that I really ONLY want milling for the dot, and I'm not really interested in any artwork. That Jaegerwerks slide is nicely done, though.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.
September 12, 2017, 06:11 PM
Gundawg
quote:
Originally posted by Revolution37:
That's a pretty resounding endorsement, I guess.

I should clarify that I really ONLY want milling for the dot, and I'm not really interested in any artwork. That Jaegerwerks slide is nicely done, though.

Well they do just the RmR too